Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Hours/Norah Jones

 Just a quick little update...
Holiday Hours:
Friday - 9-4
Monday - 10-5
Tuesday - Friday 9-5 (regular hours)


Personal...
I love all things vintage especially records.  There is nothing like putting an old record and curling up on the couch with a book.  I have an old player that my Dad gave me and I have been hooked ever since.  There is just something about the sound of the record going around that is so nostalgic.  I hadn't really ever thought about searching out modern music on records until my husband mentioned it.  One of my favorite albums is "Norah Jones - Come Away With Me".  I almost shrieked with excitement when my Husband gave this me a package to open yesterday and it was THIS!  These are beautiful songs, and sound lovely on the old vintage record player that I have.  Happy Holidays!

Jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment