Saturday, March 31, 2012

Catching up.. Fresh Picked!!

Some weeks are so busy you just can't catch your breath!  This has been one of those weeks for me...  Frank has been STOCKING up on all kinds of fabulous furniture.  Right now we have dressers, credenzas, buffets, side tables, desks, benches, and MUCH more!  Stop by tomorrow and take a look around, I bet we have something you "need" :)  If you have any questions you can also leave a message with me (Jamie) today as Frank is taking a little break.  Please leave a message and I will return your call first thing Sunday morning!  You can reach me @ 515-447-7358!

Now for the "Fresh Picked" items!



I will be posting more information tomorrow about these items, when I get to the store! 
Thanks,
Jamie 








 

1 comment:

  1. Can you give me prices on the desk, the dresser pictured below and the table in the 11th p photo from top? Thank you

    ReplyDelete