Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Closer Look...

It's no surprise that I love taking photos of the vintage items at Herb's.  Today I found so many wonderful littler treasures around the shop and wanted to share them with you.  As always if you see anything you like please call Frank @ 515-202-8336 or stop by! 

Gathering up all the little items was fun, I set up my space by the window of course and this rustic door and old box ended up being the perfect spot.







These are two little figurines, I can only imagine the story behind them.


Very small vintage bowl that would be perfect for holding rings by the sink.

These are beautiful glass door knobs that almost look like diamond earrings :-)
This is a very interesting little caddy that has been created out of old metal.  A great upcycle. 

Vintage outlet covers, we have two of these.
Gorgeous hinge on a rustic old door we have in right now.
This is a teeny tiny car my daughter found in a box that came from the auction. It made an appearance in quite a few photos today.
Vintage cameras have a special place in my heart, I cannot pass up getting them or photographing them.

Old jars with the glass lids are so pretty.

We get new items in on an almost daily basis.  Stop by an take a look.
Jamie 


1 comment:

  1. I love the photos of the tourquise mason jars . You should have those framed

    ReplyDelete