Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fresh PICKED SUNDAY

We have a lot of cute items in this shot!  We are going to be open SUNDAY 9-5 and will be closed Monday for Labor Day.  Then we will resume normal business hours.  Please stop by and check out the newly arranged shop, we always have new items!!!


A little info about me.  My name is Jamie and I am Herb's daughter.  I do all the photos for the blog, and am responsible for the blog itself.  Sometimes I like t sprinkle in some of my photography, ideas and family stories!  I hope you don't mind.  I love meeting all the people that come into the shop, can't wait to see you over at Herbs!!!!




Distressed wooden candlesticks - $10 Each



An old Ironing board doubles as a coffee table, or shelf!!  Also quite a few lovely tea pots!!! 


Newly Orange Chair just in time for fall!  We have a lovely old suitcase as well!










I snapped this photo without knowing I got a pic of "The Boss" My daughter is the little helper around the office!  She looks quite busy in this photo!
We don't want to say goodbye to Summer!  Here are a few photos that remind me of it!



We collect Vintage Cameras!  And I love this one because I shot it in good old fashioned FILM!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment