Saturday, September 3, 2011

OPEN Sunday

We will be open TOMORROW from 9-5!  We are open a few extra hours due to the Holiday on Monday!  We hope you can stop by and take a look around!



 We have shown photo before on the blog, I took it once on a trip to my Husband's Family.  I remember now that he created a drawing of this when he was younger.  I love having the photo next to the art!

nk





 Photo Frame - $12.50




Vintage Postcard Art - $12.50


Pressed Flower Art - $10



Vintage magazines!  I am on the hunt for these to sell over at Herb's, right now I have some of my own that I would like to share with you.

Wow 20 Cents and issue!



I am a photographer and I just love this ad, I am hoping to frame this one!



This is so cool, a Cop on the beat in New York City from 1944!  WOW 

 Happy Weekending!  Herb!



No comments:

Post a Comment