Sunday, October 23, 2011

Breakfast at Tiffany's....Vanity Fair....

Unfortunately I couldn't be at Herb's today because I was feeling under the weather.  I did watch two movies that are packed full of beautiful interiors.  I have seen both movies many times, but I noticed some really great ideas this time especially in Breakfast at Tiffany's!

First off the tub couch? how cool is that.  I am going to try and find some more shots from the movie but thought I would share these!

Crates for a coffee table! In the bottom right photos you can see a lovely stack of suitcases stacked up for storage.



I will update blog with pricing tomorrow, but these are all items that just arrived at our store!  If you are interested in any of these please contact Frank @ 202*8336
Have a great week!




Here is what some of our customers did with the fabulous frames!  Great idea Missy!


 We love all the ideas you have and  will post them on the blog! Email them to boomberryphoto@gmail.com
Thanks





No comments:

Post a Comment