Saturday, January 7, 2012

Beautiful Vanity - Vintage Furniture...

 I hope you are all having a great weekend!  Here are some of our latest finds, come over tomorrow and take a look.  Herb will be there from 9-5 ready to get you all set up with some vintage goodness!!
Jamie


This mirror is my new favorite find, it is heavy and the details are gorgeous!  It is for sale :)  I like to see it in color as well as black and white, so I thought I would share both photos.







"Real Life"   Thank you so much for sending me these photos!  If you have any you want to send me don't hesitate, I love showing them here on the blog.  This is a dresser we did for a client awhile back.  Frank/Herb custom painted it for her, and I think it looks lovely in her home!  Come look around and bring us your ideas, we are very creative ;)  Happy Decorating

Jamie























No comments:

Post a Comment